-Feel me.-

Ok now i've realised actually one person in CSC that i REALLY REALLY DISLIKE. But thats for you to guess and for me to know. CSC makes me want to work =(. I really hope that either i can work with my friends, or play mahjong with my friends because actually either way, all i want is to be around more friends.

Random thoughts :

I want to send a msg that has "<3" only to the people who have a place in my heart, no matter how little contact we had or even lost friends.

I wonder if i can start worrying for myself instead of just thinking for others.

I don't know what to eat for dinner and eating gelare by myself is just uber boring.

I wonder how next year is going to be, chiong like a mugger, emo like sean (LOL), have work?, have mahjong?, awkwardness?, class reunion.

How my 6 weeks of CSC is going to be, with diana, with a stranger, or being a loner.

That's all i can drain out from my mind.

My frens always say i think alot or "strategising" and @ BSU, i was playing sudoku.
And i thought, sudoku = sean's unique directions of knowing urself. That's what u get from being frens with a sudoku puzzle.


-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
1:33 AM


THE demislie.emo person.
-sean poon
-nyp
-once a gamer =x

The demi people
Diana!| PIN PIN!| Darius!| Noah!| Keiro!| Kethy!| Jason| Yuhui| Jesvin!| Carol!| Zalifa!|





Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007



DONE BY:CONTRDICTION