-Feel me.-
Well seem to have lots of drive to blog. BUT this is most probably because i promised jason i would reach 11th soon =x. Don't u find it wierd that we both took the same bus for 3 days if im not wrong ._. really damn qiao leh. Oh btw, i would love to hear ur story anytime ( actually this is not a question but a demand :p).
Today's main topic would be on winning. I know some people out there SUCH AS JASON (LOL) thinks that im arrogant or smth but i am fully aware of that. Let me fill in the blanks for the people who can't catch what im saying. People say that im arrogant because i can game well. I know that and you see, i already gamed for like 4 years 3 years cs / 1+ near 2 year dota liao. Moreover, i dun really give a fuck to anyone who wants to comment on me coz i know i have the standards. So what if u can own me? I have above average standards. Doesn't mean i'm the best. Blah Blah.
But let me tell you something. School gaming standards are really lousy cept for a handful of people. So nothing really surprising. Fine, so i'm owning noobs but so? I understand that the students just want an outlet to vent their stress or relac one corner as what shawn and noah would have said. That's one of the reasons why i don't play. Its not whereby i dun see why i shoudld play with noobs because that is really arrogant. The real reason is because i dun wish to spoil the game. However, upon saying that i'm contradicting with myself isn't it? Now let me explain. I only play when i'm gaming with my friends so as to accompany them. Next, i will play my best so that they will start to play @ a better level. Then they get the kick of defeating me which really some sort of brightens up their day. But listen,
I don't pang chance. Now for the next point. I know i sound
DAMN LAN LAN and if u're offended by me, that's the point. HAHAHA. I've been told that i could even get on shawn tan's nerves by himself of course. So if i could do that i don't see how u all can withstand me. MUAHAHA. But here's the deal. There's only 2 times i will lan lan. 1) Im just joking 2) Im serious. For the first, im just joking around. Trying to be friendly and this applies mostly around guys because this is normal guy thing la. So whoever it is, don't try to act decent and take things seriously. 2) No one has ever seen this from me and trust me, be glad about it. I have already sworn, if i were to go all out, i would make sure you would remember this for life. Yes people, u know who u are, ESPECIALLY CL. =)
-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
3:00 AM