-Feel me.-

A mixture of fear, confusion and a tinge of dejavu,
I'm afraid of losing you.
With our friendship as our bet,
I hope to see that it is set.
If i make a mistake,
i hope the friendship is not what you'll take.
Because if you do,
I would just be like a fool.
This is my song to you.
What I thought wasn't mine
In the light
Was a one of a kind,
A precious pearl.
When I wanted to cry
I couldn't cause I
Wasn't allowed
Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Gomenasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now
What I thought wasn't all
So innocent
Was a delicate doll
Of porcelain
When I wanted to call you
And ask you for help
I stopped myself
Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Gomenasai till the end
I never needed a friend
Like I do now.
I'm emo in caps, bold and elephant font of 72.


-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
7:57 PM


THE demislie.emo person.
-sean poon
-nyp
-once a gamer =x

The demi people
Diana!| PIN PIN!| Darius!| Noah!| Keiro!| Kethy!| Jason| Yuhui| Jesvin!| Carol!| Zalifa!|





Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007



DONE BY:CONTRDICTION