-Feel me.-

I really am afraid.


You may think this is just a small issue which may be too small to be even an issue. But you don't know what i've gone through. You've never been in my shoes before. If you had came earlier in my life, maybe i could have handled it well. But because now im not like my past self anymore. I have lost myself. Our friendship had since been kinda of smooth-sailing and now that this cropped up, i don't know whats the next step to take. I haven't told anyone and dun intend to yet because i'm sure that if i told anyone, they would have the same reaction as you, " i dun understand what you're emo-ing about, its not even worth the emo." But i've got only one thing to say now. At least this incident shows something.
how much you matter.


-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
9:37 AM


THE demislie.emo person.
-sean poon
-nyp
-once a gamer =x

The demi people
Diana!| PIN PIN!| Darius!| Noah!| Keiro!| Kethy!| Jason| Yuhui| Jesvin!| Carol!| Zalifa!|





Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007



DONE BY:CONTRDICTION