-Feel me.-
Now for the words. Really sian of today la. First batch of data really sucked. Had hoped that the second batch of data would be better but it just got worse. PLUS. I have a fucked up flu. Make me emo wtf. I haven't felt emo in a long long time.
The pizza couldnt save me.
Being star caller for the 2nd time couldnt brighten up my day.
Having no one to eat dinner with almost everyday just keeps sticking around in my mind.
Keep forgetting my script made me panic.
Can't stand the rather hot surrounding around here.
Dunno la. Hope that i can go out tmr with Chak to watch pursuit of happiness. Then if tmr i can have lunch with pin pin that would really cheer me up ^^.
I really have no mood to say much now so.....
Basically, im also afraid of losing you too.
told u its emo. What would happen when school starts?
-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
2:21 AM