-Feel me.-

Today also damn sian leh. Cause no calls. I really chiong ALL 3 liao la even some 4s. Ms Nor so good know that i nothing to do so let me in dealers room slack. But NOOOOO. Some noob like Ms Khoo want me to sit outside. Maybe she dunno i finish my data. But she not asking me to call leh. SOOO i guess she know one lor. Also dunno what she want me to do here. Just kenna catch sleeping / mp3-ing. Sibei sian la. If affect my grade...........

No emo thoughts to post. Just uber bored. Quite upset @ ytd that mahjong sesion was cancelled. No dota. No mahjong. Do i really have to spend my friday @ home? Sleeping?

Vent out liao much better le la. Next time, hope she know how to zhuo ren la. Dun hate her la. Actually many of u dunno. I have never lashed out at anyone. I of course hope i never have to but sometimes people are seriously just I R R I T A T I N G.


-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
7:16 PM


THE demislie.emo person.
-sean poon
-nyp
-once a gamer =x

The demi people
Diana!| PIN PIN!| Darius!| Noah!| Keiro!| Kethy!| Jason| Yuhui| Jesvin!| Carol!| Zalifa!|





Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007



DONE BY:CONTRDICTION