-Feel me.-
I think i am damn lazy to blog liao. Properly my blog is dying off soon. I think nothing special happened btw the time i last blogged till now. It was since the long weekend that i last blogged. Like i said my mom was like overseas so i literally chionged mahjong for the 3 days la. Its like go mahjong @ 10 till 6. Then go home slp. Wake up 4-5pm then go eat and meet @ 10 to play again. Whats most lame is i broke even. -___-. But nevermind. Killing time was more important then anything else. Moreover, i also got to go to Jalan Kayu to eat prata. Been dying to eat there for a very long time.
This week the calling not siong one lor. Actually cos we all also damn sick of calling liao la xD. But the wierd thing is that they got only 2 hours of buddy system which is like ._. because its seriously not enough! But too bad, we ain't coming back to help them with the training. HEHE. Got 1 malay and one chinese girl as my buddy =x.
Anyway, we just finished our buffet from delihub. It was very nice
seriously. So now left the last 2 hours of CSC. Emo-ed. Emo-ed. Emo-ed. Emo-ed. Emo!Friends, dun take me for granted. Because one day, when u least expect it, when i scold you, that would be the end of you. I may give way sometimes, doesnt mean i will ALWAYS give way. I'm human too. I need care too.

<3.
-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
7:32 PM