-Feel me.-
I think i starting to become lazy to blog la. becoming on a weekly basis =/. Anyway nothing much happened over the weekend cept mahjong on friday. How much i won didnt matter because i'll tell about it later. Ok so saturday was boring as i attended my cousin's bdae. Initially i was looking forward to it because i could play mahjong there. But the first thing upon reaching there, i was asked to move the mahjong table out to prepare for the bbq. After dropping a few hints, my aunt then say today wont play mahjong. I was like -___-. Because all of us ended stoning there with nothing to do except watch tv. Dunno how to entertain guests one lor.
Sunday omg. We went to qing ming ma at mandai there. At first i thought "everyone like rushing to buy 4D seh", but actually after thinking they just wan to "be fillial but faster get it over and done with". Thereafter, i went to my other grandma's house to play mahjong. I lost
$32. I thought my mom would cover but she didn't. So i was like stun tio la. Anyway now is said that is individually paying. Really dulan one leh this kind of thing. Then ytd flexi never play badminton because sports hall is booked for orientation. Not only that after that mr pin pin had to wait for someone =/. SOOO, i went to tampines to eat A L O N E. Emo-ed =x and had teppanyaki lamb + some tori benQ.
My old friend, keirrrooo, suddenly we contact again then feel like i miss him a lot =( hope that i meet him on wednesday and dun get pangseh =x.
But then he reminded me of you. I guess i can't blame him because he doesn't know what happen liao. <333>
FCW. Friendship can wait.
-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
6:41 PM