-Feel me.-
EMO POST!Yup i suppose im the first one to write about our farewells for CSC. I wonder if they would be any tearings T_T. Its really kind of sad that we bonded only at the last stopover. I just can't imagine the fun we would have if we had known each other earlier. But better late then never =D. Now i should write on everyone and what i think of them hehe.
In our seating order =x,
Emilyn - Still the fun and wild girl i know since last year. Too bad no pastamania to share liao =p.
Kayathri - Not really much to say but i can say shes always the first voice i hear to call ._.
Grace - Another newfound eating companion =D. Chionging calls together.
Xuemin - Forever dumping food on me -__-. Making me fat lor.
Zalifa - Funny and random. I like your cold seat! xD
ZHEN ZHEN - I bet you'll miss our introduction ^_^V. No more sharing food liao =(. ADUGEN!
Raveen - Seriously i have only 2 words for you. Irritatingly funny. >.<
Jason - The only guy friend accompanying me throughout CSC. Thanks :D.
Diana - Half str8 and half curly hair =/. I wonder if i will continue disturbing you during class.
Sharon - The occasionally high girl. Supper funny and my other cow hugger. ^-^
Yu hui - Maybe you got to know me better a bit =p. I know my laughter. HAHA
Siti - Still that pleasant girl i know
Lynn - BUTTERFLY GIRL! i still don't get the association. =.=
May qi - My best eating companion :) The evil cow kidnapper!
Jeremy - My one day known sista. LOL. Miss her~
Neni - The one who always snatch diana away from her desk xD.
Will miss these guys even more then BSU =((((((((.
Emoooo~~. Keiro pangseh me. Say wan go out eat and talk in the end msg him twice never reply. Plus i am home alone for the next 4 days. I have no one to accompany me =/. Solo meals. But i ain't gonna ask anyone cos i dun think anyone would come over to stay =(. Emoness is inevitable.
The moment you decided to let love in.
-a thought was left behind and remembered here @'
6:35 PM